HC213PS/UV/K - 13W Compact Fluorescent Electronic Ballast Kit
Use Hatch Compact Fluorescent Smart Kit replacement ballasts for 13 through 42W lamps when replacing lighting fixture ballasts. They are easy to install and energy efficient. Hatch Program Start ballasts are designed to provide maximum lamp life. Designed for use with Junction Box and all fixture mounting applications.
- Bottom Feed
- Side Lead
- Bottom Feed w/stud mounting plate
- Bottom Center Feed w/stud mounting plate
- Electronic Universal CFL Ballasts
- Program Start Ballast - For longer lamp life
- Maximum case temperature of 90C which is beneficial when used in recessed fixture applications.
- Keeps mounting simple with bottom and side push in connectors. Includes all materials required (ballast, adapter late, wires & wire removal tool).
- Senses if the lamp is about to fail, then automatically powers down so there is no damage to the lamp or system.
- Made for institutional, commercial, office, retail and residential applications
- Color coded push-in connectors.
- Designed to meet the most demanding power requirements and applications.
- Low profile case
- Use single ballast for one or two lamp applications.
- THD is less than 10% in most applications
- Slide-On Stud Mount plates are included with the Smart Kit
- Multiple Wiring & Mounting Applications
- No Additional Hardware Required
Replaces the following ballasts:
Universal Models: C213UNVSEEOOOK/BE/BES
Advance Models: ICF-2S13-H1-LD
Osram Models: QTP 1/2x13CF/UNV
Robertson Models: PSM226CQMV
GE Models: GEC213-MVPS-SE / GEC213-MVPS-BES
Keystone Models: KTEB-213-UV-TP-PSD